Tuesday 23 January 2007

Hehe I saw this photo and it reminded me of Vanessa :)
anyway...

HELLO.
I am back and my post is not depressing ;D
the other night I went to a vodka lounge with Tom, Richard and Phoebe.
Me and Tom shared ten shots me having : Strawberry, Rasber
ry, Lemon and Lime, Cherry and White Chocolate. They were pretty sick :p
This guy on a table next to us had to go so he gave us his bottle of champage which had half left. As soon as he was out the door we check the price...40 quid!!! I was like OH MY GODDD...man it was so good ;D
we all got pretty tipsy except for Richard who had a virus from Africa so he was on pills, but he is naturally high anyway...we went to bur
ger king and got some food then returned to Tom's flat at Roehampton (my uni). I met some of his flat mates and they were pretty lame, their kitchen was also disgusting.
When they were gone to play some frisbee (at 2am in the morning...nutters) me and Phoebe but on some prodigy and danced around the room, fun timesss...I then helped her wash her hair.
It was so bloody hot in their I slept in my vest top and pj bottoms, but I barely slept all night, mostly in the fear of flashing someone.

with the champagne! Richard looks slightly scary.
Glasses for Vanessa! Hehehe.

On Friday night I went to Karin's birthday! I wasn't going to go but I was like why not. I gave her a card and some photos of us guys in secondary school. She seemed to like it but perhaps she was lying :p. She kept telling me Charlie was amazing, I think she was slightly tipsy ;D
well all her uni friends are very smart and scary so I didn't really talk to them. I spoke to Daniel Skelton who is a weirdo, Katie who was flirting with SOME GUY (don't deny it Katie) and Liam Hastick who is lovely! Marie arrived with her fit boyfriend as I left. Here are some photos of me looking crap:


KATIE's computing guy hahaha. Hmm I didn't straighten my hair very well now did I...

2 comments:

Nessie said...

Ah Richard looks like mick jagger there!!haha
Ah that old style bus stopped going all the way to Hammersmith :( Stops at Victoria and Albert hall only now. :'(
Ah I wish i could go for her bithday!
WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF A HER UBER SMEXY BF? i've heard so much about him butnever seen him :(:(:(

Ah, when you say tom, you mean Bob.
HAHAH
Love youuuuuuuu
Did u tell John? :)
Vanessa x

Nessie said...

When i say her, i mean Marie.

xxx

About Me

My photo
A film studies graduate who moved from london to sheffield only to return to london again, all in the name of love. My name is Rosie.

I carry you around in the background

I carry you around in the background

My Blog List