Monday 29 January 2007

Friday night at the pub


SNOWWWW! It snowed in t he middle of the night! Charlie called me at like 7 and told me to look out the window, all I remember saying is 'that was worth being woken up for' then I fell back to a peaceful sleep...

Hehehe anyhowwww...

On Friday Sadia and Dan came down from Warwick and Sheffield to meet up with us all. With them they brung two new fellas, Will (Sadia's boyfriend) and Lukas (The German). Also there was Sophie, Charlie, Jason, Aidan, Emily, Juan and Phoebe. No one told me Juan was coming so I spent the whole night ignoring him.

It was pretty awkward at points as Sadia hadn't told Aidan she has a boyfriend and they have this whole love thing going down. I wanted to get drunk but alas, I only got mildly tipsy.

We were all meant to go to Metro in Tottenham court road but we got in to London at 1am and by then they weren't letting anyone in. Nik sent me a drunken text saying:

'heading 2 tnttenham ct road v los and phave drunk v much of ales. You 2 wana cum back 2 mine? Hmm im in SOHO N xxx'

alas we didn't meet him as you know, awkward and stuff haha.

We were queing for ages for this bar called Roxies but we all gave up. At 3am we got on the N10 which was absolutely packed, and there was an old Irish man shouting in the face of an Indian guy, about 21 trapped in a seat in the corner. I stayed away so got seperated from Jason as he was protecting me and Phoebe.

I saw this tall black 40 year old man slink toward me and I was like 'haha someones drunk'. He was talking incoherently so I giggled just to be polite, but he then put his hand on my arse and tummy and pulled me towards him. I shoved him off and said 'what the fuck are you doing', noticing he was leering at me with his gold teeth, and he said 'I like you, don't you like me?' I didn't answer before Charlie pushed him away.

By now the irish guy looked more and more like he was going to beat the shit out of the indian guy, so I forced my friends to get off the bus. These proper punks were on the bus and they were shoving people off, so I made my most innocent sad face and said to one of them 'I'm sorry, excuse me, I'm so sorry I just want to get off...' so the punk was like 'it's okay love, you're alright, go ahead'. Haha a punk was nice to me! However he did push off Charlie and Will. They didn't push off Jason, Phoebe or Sadia, but did try and nick Sadia's bus pass.
We got on the 14 and got home at 4am, and got up at 8 because Phoebe had work. Fun times!
Here are some photos...

1 comment:

Nessie said...

Sadia is so pretty~!
AWh man. The snow looks soo prettiiful! (but allow being woken up at 7am ;p)

DONT IGNORE JUAN!!!

love love
vanessa x

About Me

My photo
A film studies graduate who moved from london to sheffield only to return to london again, all in the name of love. My name is Rosie.

I carry you around in the background

I carry you around in the background

My Blog List