Friday 21 November 2008

Sorrow

Hmm so recently I've been feeling really ill.
First of all I had PMS-
I felt tired, irritable and like nothing was real. I find it hard to interact and I felt like I was living in a dream world.
After that it was my period so I felt tired but happy.
Now it's after my period but now I feel tired, dizzy, moody and anxious.

Apparently I'm suffering from anxiety attacks but who knows whats wrong with me. I'm happy when talking to other people but being at work drives me insane. I think I spend too much time alone.

I NEED A HUG.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A film studies graduate who moved from london to sheffield only to return to london again, all in the name of love. My name is Rosie.

I carry you around in the background

I carry you around in the background

My Blog List