Thursday 6 November 2008

Disseration...disheartning.

So for uni I have to do a 10,000 word disseration on anything I want involving film.
I decidied to do it on third wave feminism an
d it's effects on gender representation in the last decade. What a stupid idea hahaha.
It's just annoying because women are never potrayed properly, I guess you could argue men aren't but there is a bigg
er demographic in film that allows more spectrums of the male physce to be potrayed rather than the womans.
Anyway, I'm gonna focus on those films that guy made, Jude Apatow. He always makes 'unattrative' guys accesible to 'super hot women' who are in more suc
cesful. Ye ye ye. Rant over.

Also...yay for Oboma!
As Mark Ronson said...'I feel like the whole world has won the superbowl'

So time for the quizzie...

Instructions:
Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.



1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday
























Simple enough!

2. A place you’d like to travel to













Venice! I was going to put Germany but I'd prefer this.




3. Your favourite place













Soho in London

OR














Sheffield city :) South Yorkshire

4. Your favourite food

















Chicken Katsy Curry...yum yum yum.



5. Your Favorite drink


















6. Your favourite pet














Dennis! R.I.P Tootsie!

7. Your favorite colour combination










I like them all!

8. Your favourite piece of clothing





















My black vest top and pj bottoms..they keep my warm!

9. Your favourite TV show















Peep Show!!! <3 align="center">10. First name of your significant other





















Charlie :)



11. Your first job




















Ticket sales assisant at Wimbledon Theatre.

12. Your dream job


















Film Censorship!

13. A bad habit you have













Hahaha...speaks for itself.

14. Your worst fear






















Death


15. What you'd like to do before you die
















:)

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxx

xoxo...gossiprose.









1 comment:

Nessie said...

HAHA charlie one was so cool! If only the name Joel was as famous! :p

VENICE IS THE BEST PLACE EVER! :)

I cant change the layout of your blogger.. but I can putsie a picture? :)
Its an older version of blogger you're on. Wonder if I can change that .. haha will try now
(am procrastinating on my 300WORD ESSAY ;p) xx

About Me

My photo
A film studies graduate who moved from london to sheffield only to return to london again, all in the name of love. My name is Rosie.

I carry you around in the background

I carry you around in the background

My Blog List